Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Season of Endurance

This last week, I was having a conversation with my sister about some things that the Lord has been showing me here at Gulfway thus far into the internship. Without a moment of hesitation, I responded endurance. When I took this job, I was told that there would be some weeks where I may work 3 days a week and some 7. However, through it all there is not one thing I would not change! God has been so faithful to me in so many areas I cannot begin to explain. Finances, endurance, perserverance, testimonies, etc....
I'll be honest, there have been some weeks where I just didn't want to do it anymore. I was just ready to lay down and be done, but my God is so much bigger and better than that! Malachi chapter 3 says "I the Lord DO NOT CHANGE" Talk about a revelation for me. Everytime I am knocked to my knees, it is the perfect time to pray!

With this entry, I want to open the floor up and hear about a time where you just didn't have anything left in you, but you knew what had to be done, and the Spirit of the Lord came in and saved you. It's time to celebrate together as a body of believers in the awesome works God has done....so what is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment